FiringSquad Home
Home News THE MATRIX Deals Hardware '>Games Features Media Products Forums
Coolest User with a number in his name!
sk8wnec

Florida is a shit hole

So Im visiting Ft. Lauderdale for work. Its the 2nd time Ive ever been here in my life. Im pretty excited because almost every cop episode is based somewhere in Florida. And sure enough it all clicks in why. Just leaving the airport and getting my bags in claim I am surrounded by white trash girls. They all look 15 and have a kid or two. Or its a fat ass white girl with the greasiest black guy she can find. So off I goto the customer, we have cubans driving 1000000 mph and old **bleep**ing white ladies drive 40 on the highway. As well as the little ol black lady who isnt sure where to go. **bleep**. All I wanna do is drive 12 miles to Pompano Beach. I get to my hotel. Ok its in a nice area. I check in. After walking to find a pizza joint one block away in both directions is a shit hole neighborhood. Gotta take the car I guess. Find one. I feel safer in Dorchester getting pizza. Anyways after a week worth of driving all around Boward county I am ready to get the **bleep** back to LA. Where its safer.  
Veteran Rifleman
Natedog51

Re: Florida is a shit hole

That's saying something when LA is considered safer. :smileyvery-happy:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Black Ops
Egglick

I frequent a site called the Dailyrotten where they post the most **bleep**ed up stories imaginable.  Out of the whole world, I'd say 90% of them are from Florida.
Delta Force
Callred

Dude, Florida is a shit hole. You said it in the subject line. I can't add anything after that.

Hairdresser
Squiddy

Sure it sucks but where else are you going to get a really good Cuban sandwich?

Green Cadet
St_Patrick

^ Cuba
Shock Trooper
Gh3tTo5oLdIeR

[ Edited ]
I thought you lived in boston?..what are you going to L.A. for?
Message Edited by Gh3tTo5oLdIeR on 07-24-2009 01:06 PM
Hairdresser
Squiddy

St_Patrick wrote:
^ Cuba

For most Americans that means a flight first to Mexico City then another flight to Havana.  I guess a stop for Tortas would not be so bad, just don't drink the water (and watch out for the drug cartel).

Shock Trooper
chemgeek

Don't forget it's hot and humid as hell in Florida. 
sk8wnec

I dont live in boston. I may have said it just to not narrow down where I live on a public forum but I really live in Springfield, MA. Out in western MA. LA is my other home. WAY WAY out west.
Blooded Grunt
AMDnewbie2005

This isn't the first time i've heard this lol, if i go there it's for the rollercoasters then i'm out.
Hairdresser
Squiddy

^^That Spiderman ride at Universal Studios was the shit!  Best ride I've ever enjoyed aside from the Coasters at Cedar Point.
Pathfinder
Transco901

I've only been to Orlando (for a conference so I didn't get to 'play').  Jeebus its f*cking humid!  I thought Houston was bad.  I would never live there.  I grew up in the Rio Grande Valley (here in Texas), so palm trees, sun and beaches don't impress me.

Pathfinder
Transco901

sk8wnec wrote:
I dont live in boston. I may have said it just to not narrow down where I live on a public forum but I really live in Springfield, MA. Out in western MA. LA is my other home. WAY WAY out west.

Been to Gardner, MA?  I may end up out there (for business). 

sk8wnec

Transco901 wrote:

sk8wnec wrote:

Been to Gardner, MA?  I may end up out there (for business). 

yea thats down rt2 up near the top of mass not far from the nh border.
sk8wnec

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/08/10/horses.slaughtered/index.html
Blooded Grunt

WAIT A MINUTE... "Coolest user with a numer in his name"... God dammit, bested again!
Photobucket
sk8wnec

Been that way for a while now lol

Regular Infantry
werepossum

astriir1 wrote:
WAIT A MINUTE... "Coolest user with a numer in his name"... God dammit, bested again!

Ooh, burn!

Blooded Grunt
doomtrooper

I just got back from miami. I only visited south beach, the moment you lave the art deco area and walk 2 blocks away from the beach it gets ugly fast. It's like that with most places.
Pathfinder
Transco901

werepossum wrote:

astriir1 wrote:

Ooh, burn!

Yea, I was dissed too.

Black Ops
Samuel71

Transco901 wrote:

werepossum wrote:

astriir1 wrote:

Ooh, burn!

Yea, I was dissed too.

There's a difference between having a number in one's name and having a number at the end of one's name.     :smileywink:

Playing:  S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky (PC)
Regular Infantry
werepossum

Good save!
Pathfinder
Transco901

Samuel71 wrote:

Transco901 wrote:

werepossum wrote:

astriir1 wrote:

Ooh, burn!

Yea, I was dissed too.

There's a difference between having a number in one's name and having a number at the end of one's name.     :smileywink:

Ok, I'll run with that...

Conscript
georgeljohn

I'm with you, man. I'm from L.A., too, but I've lived in this freakin dump for 32 years. It is the biggest shithole of the third world I've been in. The people are rude, stupid, inbred, retarded, bleed easily, and copulate regularly with family members. They can't drive, they can barely read, they're obsessed with football or the Gators or the Seminoles. It's dangerous, hot muggy, the roads are worthless. It has a totally **bleep**ed up economy, no sense of style, crappy restaurants. It's over-crowded and smelly. It's full of **bleep**ing cubans that are too arrogant to learn to speak english. Half the teeage girls here are pregnant or have recently given birth to a crack baby. Govenrment does everything it can to keep progress at bay, schools suck and most graduating seniors read at a 3rd grade level or worse. It has the world's most aggressive drivers that try to emulate their favorite inbred hillbilly NASCAR driver by tailgating 3 inches from your bumper on the freeways. Then, when they crash and burn and kill innocent people, their inbred, hemophilliac, snaggle-toothed relatives put a cross up on the side of the road honoring them as heroes. This place totally sucks and I could go on for another 20 thousand words as to why this place is THE total, absolute shit-stinking Hell hole of the universe. 

Brigadier General
ZeroGuardian

I would like to welcome you to the community! But I have to say this....

Please refrain from reviveing old threads in the future.

If you make it idiot proof, they will just make a better idiot.
---
FiringSquad Forums Powered by: View our server info & View our server info