FiringSquad Home
Home News THE MATRIX Deals Hardware '>Games Features Media Products Forums
Read My Posts At Your Risk
sqitso

Syndicate sucks

I will go out and say it. Games are not worth buying anymore. I'm so sorry that your massive corps like EA and other spend too much money on your f*cking games.. and even more sorry that you are not making any money.. but when you take a game like Syndicate that was based on a game you could play for several hundred hours.. and cram a mediocre story into a bunch of shit boss battles plagues by BLOOOOOM because you think the bloom effect makes everything look better.. and then you shove unresponsive crap controls on top of it.. then expect us to pay 60 bucks for it..  all the while we get 11 fu*king hours of gameplay for our troubles.. Well you can stick it up your ass. This game was such a f*cking rip off. EA did it again. I trusted the game title because the original syndicate was a masterpiece and again EA f*cked me up the ass.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Black Ops
jwhx

Re: Syndicate sucks

And now you know why with very few exceptions I never buy a game at release or pay full price. The handful of reviews I've seen for Syndicate all say the same thing. A merely ok in single player with bits a greatness popping up with a fantastic coop mode. Regardless, I won't look to get this until it's around the $30 dollar mark....maybe $20 depending on if I still have lots of games I haven't played yet.
Image Created by Indigo196
Black Ops
Egglick

Re: Syndicate sucks

I wouldn't pay more than $15 for anything with EA written on it.  Occasionally you'll get something developed by a smaller studio that they merely published (NFS Shift), but it's still a major gamble.  The company is like a cancer.

---
FiringSquad Forums Powered by: View our server info & View our server info