FiringSquad Home
Home News THE MATRIX Deals Hardware '>Games Features Media Products Forums
Brigadier General
darkportal_4

I'm Selling My Videogame Collection (Large ebay sale!) (Phase I)

[ Edited ]

Hey everyone,

So to finance studying abroad for 6 months or a year in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, and then a summer to study spanish in Spain, I am selling most of my videogame collection as a series of eBay auctions.

Unfortunately, eBay has decided to rate-limit my total number of allowed listings, so this sale is going to have to be conducted in phases until they decide to change their mind.

I'd like to note that most of these items are listed as "very good"... in most cases this is accurate but I do not consider the condition of commodity jewel cases in this decision. Everything I sell is authentic, playable, and with CD-key (if needed), or I will get you another disc (it might have to be burned) or refund your money. See listings for details.

So... here's all the games I am selling for phase 1. The items that eBay decided to list are more-or-less random as it cut off new submissions arbitrarily.

ItemStarting priceEbay Category
Anachronox (Windows) $0.99 Role Playing
Battlefield 2 (Windows) $0.99 Action & Adventure
Battlefield 2142 (Windows) $0.99 Action & Adventure
"Battlefield 2: Special Forces (expansion Windows)" $0.99 Strategy
"Battleship (1997 Windows)" $0.99 Board & Card Games
Chex Quest (DOS) $0.99 Action & Adventure
Civilization IV Game of the Year Edition $0.99 Simulation
Command & Conquer 3 $0.99 Strategy
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath $0.99 Strategy
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 + preorder bonus DVD/map $2.00 Strategy
Crimson Skies (Windows) $0.99 Simulation
Devastation (Windows) $0.99 Action & Adventure
Duke Nukem 3D $0.99 Shooter
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Windows) $2.00 Role Playing
"Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles (expansion Windows)" $0.99 Role Playing
Elder Scrolls Legends: Battlespire $0.99 Role Playing
Emperor: Battle for Dune $0.99 Strategy
Evil Genius (Windows) $0.99 Strategy
Fallout 3 (Windows) $2.00 Role Playing
Far Cry 2 (Windows) $0.99 Action & Adventure
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Orig. AO 1st Edition (PC) $5.00 Action & Adventure
Halo 2 (Windows) $0.99 Action & Adventure
Hoyle Card Games - 75 card games in one package! $0.99 Board & Card Games
"Jet Grind Radio - Ecco the Dolphin - NFL2K1 (Dreamcast)" $0.99 Vintage Games
John Woo's Strangehold (windows) $0.99 Action & Adventure
Neverwinter Nights Platinum DVD Edition $0.99 Role Playing
Quake 4 Special DVD Edition $0.99 Action & Adventure
"Resident Evil Code Veronica $0.99 Skies of Arcadia
Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay Director's Cut (Win) $0.99 Action & Adventure
Test Drive Off-Road (MS-DOS) $0.99 Racing
"The Need for Speed SE (1995 - DOS)" $0.99 Racing
The Sims 3 $0.99 Simulation
Warhammer 40K Dawn of War w/ Preorder Bonus $0.99 Strategy
Warhammer: Dawn of War Winter Assault (Expansion pack) $0.99 Strategy
Who Shot Johnny Rock? (MS-DOS) $0.99 Shooter

All packed up and ready to go... :-)

Veteran Rifleman
Natedog51

Re: I'm Selling My Videogame Collection (Large ebay sale!) (Phase I)

Man, did you raid the post office? Good luck selling.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Veteran Rifleman
One Fan To Another

I never realized until just right this minute that Darkportal's name had a 4 at the end.
Black Ops
Egglick

Duke Nukem 3D and the original Need For Speed??  I'm not sure I'd sell those if I still had the box and everything.  Could be gaming collectors items someday.

Conscript
tgaster

They probably already are! And the unedited GTAIV!

Brigadier General
darkportal_4

[ Edited ]

Duke Nukem 3D and Need for Speed SE is just the disc

We'll see what kind of money they fetch when the auctions close. I'm crazy like a fox for setting the price to $.99

The only games I have any real trepidation over are my original 3.5" copies of The Ultimate Doom and Doom II in the box. But the Ultimate Doom poster has too many holes in it to be worth anything and I am sure the floppies have degenerated.

Veteran Rifleman
Natedog51

darkportal_4 wrote:

We'll see what kind of money they fetch when the auctions close. I'm crazy like a fox for setting the price to $.99

The only games I have any real trepidation over are my original 3.5" copies of The Ultimate Doom and Doom II in the box. But the Ultimate Doom poster has too many holes in it to be worth anything and I am sure the floppies have degenerated.

I really wish I kept my original copies on 3.5" disc now. Once they were released for $2 on CD I bought those and tossed the 3.5" and boxes.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Black Ops
Egglick

darkportal_4 wrote:

A videogame collector isn't really looking to install the game from the disks anyhow.  If they just wanted to play the game, I'm sure they can find it elsewhere (like Steam).  I assume what they're really looking for is an unopened box, or one that has everything in mint condition.

I still have my original Duke 3D Atomic Edition disc.  I had all the original boxes and manuals to that and probably 20 other classic games from the early-mid 90's (in excellent shape), but they all got destroyed when the basement flooded about 5 years ago.  Nothin I can do about it now.

Field Marshal
bysmitty

Sadly, there just aren't many games I don't have already. :smileytongue:  That said, I got my bid in for Chex Quest. :smileyhappy:

...bysmitty

Brigadier General
darkportal_4

Egglick wrote:

darkportal_4 wrote:

A videogame collector isn't really looking to install the game from the disks anyhow.  If they just wanted to play the game, I'm sure they can find it elsewhere (like Steam).  I assume what they're really looking for is an unopened box, or one that has everything in mint condition.

I still have my original Duke 3D Atomic Edition disc.  I had all the original boxes and manuals to that and probably 20 other classic games from the early-mid 90's (in excellent shape), but they all got destroyed when the basement flooded about 5 years ago.  Nothin I can do about it now.

See! Hedging my bets against tragedy like this

---
FiringSquad Forums Powered by: View our server info & View our server info